In Paraguay, I learned that any sandwich with an egg makes it a “completo.” Tinicum CSA veggies are so delicious in this BLT Completo. I’m looking forward to summer, so I can make this again. Give it try!
1. In a small frying pan, fry up the bacon. Set aside for sandwich making.
2. While the bacon is frying, dice the onions & bell pepper, and mince the thai pepper.
3. Begin sautéeing the onion, bell pepper, and thai pepper.
4. Once the veggies begin to brown (after 2 minutes or so), crack two eggs into the pan. Sprinkle a little salt on them and grind some black pepper over them.
5. Slice your tomato. Featured here: one of our heirloom varieties called Striped German.
6. Tear a few lettuce leaves off of a head of lettuce and rinse. You’re about to assemble the BLT Completo!
7. Once you flip the eggs, top them with some cheddar.
8. Toast the bread & assemble your sandwich.
Note: Any extra lettuce, tomato, & bacon can be eaten as a side.