Saturdays – 11am to 2pm
Tuesdays – 4pm to 7pm.
2021 Season Pick-Up Dates:
Saturday, May 29th – Saturday, November 6th
Tuesday, June 1st – Tuesday, November 9th
Every-Other Week Members will be assigned “A” or “B” week. For example, May 29th is the first Saturday “A.” And Tuesday, June 1st is the first Tuesday “A.”
Remember: Big Every-Other Week Members pick up either on the “A” week or the “B” week schedule.
Not sure about your pick-up days? You can check your pick-up schedule on the calendar below. You can also find the dates of major volunteer events and other farm happenings.
Pick Up Protocols
Hi food fans!
I hope you are all feeling well and adapting to frequent hand washing and mask wearing as you navigate these times. As every other business has had to make adaptations for the foreseeable future, so too have we.
This will be our system for CSA pick-ups:
- Bring your own reusable bags or basket to pick-up.
- Pull up as far as you can in the gravel lot, and park. Pulling up all the way to the edge of the greenhouse plants creates more space in the parking lot.
- Put on your mask.
5. When prompted, come forward to the table to receive your share.
Your share will be in a box.
Remove your veggies from the box and put them into the reusable bags or basket that you brought.
- Take your veggies to your car.
- Once the pick-your-own items are ready, which usually begins in late June or early July, feel free to stroll out to the field for what’s being offered that day
- Wear a mask at all times
- Bring your own bags or basket
- Wash your hands upon arrival
- Try to send just 1 person per household to pick-ups
- Do not bring your dog to the CSA
- Maintain a shared attitude of kindness, patience, & good humor