Sign Up for the 2021 Season
“Your CSA will always be the ‘gold standard.'”—Lara, Upper Black Eddy, PA
1. Buy a Share
- 24 Week Pick-Up Season
- 3 Share Options to choose from
- Sliding Scale pricing
2. Come to the Farm
All Shares are Pick Up
Saturdays – 9am to Noon
Tuesdays – 4pm to 7pm.
3. Bring Your Bag & Get your Veggies
For safety, we have decided to box all of the shares this season. Come to the table to take your veggies from your box and put them into your own bags.
Stroll out to the field for pick-your-own flowers & cherry tomatoes.
Spring is well underway here at Tinicum CSA and we’re excited about the new season! Read on to see what we’re looking forward to.
While it’s exciting to finally move into a New Year, Farmer John offers reflections on the 2020 Season, bearing in mind the immense challenges and the farm’s resiliency.
If you are interested in a part time farm job for the remainder of the 2021 season then check out our job listing here. Also, we’re beginning to look for 2022 Farm Apprentices as well. We’re looking forward to hearing from you.
The Latest Recipes
- Cabbage SteaksOne of my favorite things to do with cabbage is to turn it into cabbage steaks. It is such a simple way to turn cabbage … Read more
- How to Make Vegetable StockHave you ever wondered how to make vegetable stock? It turns out that you can use just about all of your veggie trimmings from the … Read more
- Raspberry PancakesHere’s a recipe I’ve been meaning to put up for awhile. If you can keep from eating your raspberries until you get home, you may … Read more
- Potato BreakfastI start off most mornings with a big breakfast. This usually means potatoes, sweet potatoes, or both. I like to eat eggs and some kind … Read more
Meet Your Farmer
Tinicum CSA is owned and operated by Bucks County native John Crooke. John grew up sharing the chores with his brothers on his parents’ dairy farm. His interest in organic vegetable farming began at Cornell University, where he co-managed the student farm at Dilmun Hill.