Our 2020 Membership is Full
“Your CSA will always be the ‘gold standard.'”—Lara, Upper Black Eddy, PA
How It Works
1. Choose Your Share
- Big Share, Every Week
- Big Share, Every Other Week
- Little Share, Every Week
2. Come to the Farm
- Saturdays 11am to 2pm
- Tuesdays from 4pm to 7pm.
3. Get your Veggies
For safety, we have decided to box all of the shares this season. Come to the table to take your veggies from your box and put them into your own bags.
Stroll out to the field for pick-your-own flowers & cherry tomatoes.
(note on the coronavirus) Dear Tinicum CSA Community, I hope you are all doing well and looking forward to the season. With the difficulties facing everyone due to the Coronavirus,…
2019 marked Tinicum CSA’s 7th season, and it was another successful year for your farm. Unpredictable weather remained a challenge, but we were fortunate to have less rain than last year….
Happy New Year from Tinicum CSA! It somehow seems fitting that December 31st, 2018 ended with rainy weather. In fact, 2018 was the wettest year on record for the farm,…
The Latest Recipes
- Cabbage SteaksOne of my favorite things to do with cabbage is to turn it into cabbage steaks. It is such a simple way to turn cabbage … Read more
- How to Make Vegetable StockHave you ever wondered how to make vegetable stock? It turns out that you can use just about all of your veggie trimmings from the … Read more
- Raspberry PancakesHere’s a recipe I’ve been meaning to put up for awhile. If you can keep from eating your raspberries until you get home, you may … Read more
- Potato BreakfastI start off most mornings with a big breakfast. This usually means potatoes, sweet potatoes, or both. I like to eat eggs and some kind … Read more
Meet Your Farmer
Tinicum CSA is owned and operated by Bucks County native John Crooke. John grew up sharing the chores with his brothers on his parents’ dairy farm. His interest in organic vegetable farming began at Cornell University, where he co-managed the student farm at Dilmun Hill.