Sign Up For 2024
“Your CSA will always be the ‘gold standard.'”—Lara, Upper Black Eddy, PA
1. Buy a Share
- 24 Week Pick-Up Season
- 3 Share Options to choose from
- Sliding Scale pricing
2. Come to the Farm
All Shares are Pick Up
Saturdays – 9am to Noon
Tuesdays – 4pm to 7pm.
3. Bring Your Bag & Get your Veggies
The share is written up on a board. Pick out your veggies and put them in your bags.
Stroll out to the field for pick-your-own flowers & cherry tomatoes.
Sign Up Early for our 2024 Season! Anyone who signs up for our 2024 season before November 18th will be invited to pick-up a Bonus Share on the Saturday before Thanksgiving.
Spring has sprung at Tinicum CSA! The greenhouse is gradually filling up with baby spinach, scallions, kale, lettuce, broccoli, bok choy, napa cabbage, cabbage, radicchio, parsley, bell peppers, eggplant, and…
In 2022 we celebrated our 10th season at Tinicum CSA! It was an incredibly satisfying milestone for the farm, filled with extremely bountiful harvests and propelled forward by a caring,…
The Latest Recipes
- Cabbage SteaksOne of my favorite things to do with cabbage is to turn it into cabbage steaks. It is such a simple way to turn cabbage … Read more
- How to Make Vegetable StockHave you ever wondered how to make vegetable stock? It turns out that you can use just about all of your veggie trimmings from the … Read more
- Raspberry PancakesHere’s a recipe I’ve been meaning to put up for awhile. If you can keep from eating your raspberries until you get home, you may … Read more
- Potato BreakfastI start off most mornings with a big breakfast. This usually means potatoes, sweet potatoes, or both. I like to eat eggs and some kind … Read more
Meet Your Farmer
Tinicum CSA is owned and operated by Bucks County native John Crooke. John grew up sharing the chores with his brothers on his parents’ dairy farm. His interest in organic vegetable farming began at Cornell University, where he co-managed the student farm at Dilmun Hill.