Farm Apprentice (Full Time)
The Farm Apprentice positions are filled for the 2021 season.
Farm Crew (Part Time, 2 Positions available)
Farm crew members will participate in all farm tasks including:
- CSA distribution
The work schedule is 8am – 5pm, on Monday – Friday, from April through November. Once the CSA distributions begin, this person may work on Tuesdays, 8am – 7pm. This person may also have the opportunity to work additional hours staffing CSA distributions on Saturdays 8am – 2pm.
Farm crew members will primarily help with harvest work
- Hard worker. Capable of working cheerfully outdoors in all weather conditions.
- Capable of routinely lifting 50-lb. bins of vegetables.
- Someone who works quickly while also paying attention to details.
- Reliability is a must. (You show up on time, every day)
- Positive attitude is a must.
- Prior experience in farming, gardening/landscaping, or food service is preferred. Since the farm follows specific systems, farm crew members should have a “beginner’s mind” no matter their prior experience. We enjoy our work, but it is very important to keep the tasks moving by following standard operating procedures.
What We’re Offering
- $13 / hour
- Farm crew members will learn many aspects of chemical-free vegetable production and small-farm systems on a very focused CSA farm.
- Highly satisfying & fulfilling work with tasty, tangible results
- Delicious produce from the farm
- Chance to work outdoors in the lovely bottomland of the Delaware River
- Positive work environment, we enjoy lively conversation and fun
- Chance to interact with our friendly and highly supportive members
Interested? Please send a resume, including references, and a cover letter to email@example.com