Last year one of the members told me that fennel is good with pork. Recently I decided to test this idea out with pork chops and sure enough it was delicious. It was so good I even managed to convince a vegetarian to try it.
- 2 pork chops, or more if you have ’em
- 1 fennel bulb, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 cloves of garlic, chopped
- 1 apple, sliced
- 3tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- 2tbsp. soy sauce
- 2tbsp. olive oil
- 2tbsp. honey
- Salt & Pepper
1. Thaw pork chops and set aside.
2. Chop up fennel bulb and toss into deep baking dish.
3. Add chopped onions, garlic, apples, apple cider vinegar, soy sauce, olive oil, and honey.
4. Set pork chops down into the marinade and coat with the liquid. Sprinkle salt and pepper over all. Bake covered at 400F for an hour and a half or until done. The meat should come off the bones easily. Enjoy with Roasted Delicata Fries, sweet potato fries, or anything else.