Pretty tasty! Fennel and orange go together quite naturally, and this simple recipe lets the main flavors shine. My recipe below is a slight adaptation of Robin Miller’s recipe from the Food Network. Flashy for entertaining or lovely for a quiet dinner for two.
- 1 bulb of fennel, thinly sliced
- 2 oranges, peeled and sliced
- 4 teaspoons olive oil
- 4 teaspoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons slivered almonds
- salt & pepper
1) Place the orange slices in a salad bowl.
2) Add the sliced fennel.
3) Drizzle with olive oil, red wine vinegar, and salt and pepper.
4) Top with almond slivers and serve.
1 thought on “Fennel and Orange Salad”
By the way, putting some thin-sliced wedges of watermelon radish on top of this salad is just gorgeous.